We gratefully acknowledge the unrestricted educational bursary from Pfizer to undertake the work to design the pmm and pmm-nursing platform and engage with our end users to develop the content.
We also gratefully acknowledge further additional unrestricted educational bursaries from Genzyme, BioMarin and Sobi to support the further development of pmm. These funders have had no input to the content of pmm or pmm-nursing.
We also acknowledge the following for their helpful comments and suggestions to develop pmm.
- Peer review from colleagues in paediatric rheumatology, paediatric orthopaedics, paediatric neurology and primary care - both in the UK and internationally.
- Feedback from medical students, nurse students, nurses, general practice (trainers and trainees) and general paediatricians (consultants and trainees).
- Peer review from the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health to endorse pmm as a valuable resource for paediatricians.
- Peer review from paediatric rheumatologists and nurse specialists working in the UK and internationally.
- Colleagues working in the pmm team to write the content.
Ethical approval for pmm was obtained from Newcastle University Ethics Committee July 2015.