Normal Motor Milestones
Normal Major Motor Milestones
- 6-8 months: Sits with support. Concern if not sitting by 9 months.
- 9 months: Stands holding on.
- 10 months: Pulls to standing.
- 12 months: Walks with assistance. Concern if not walking by 18 months.
- 15 months: Walks unaided.
- 18 months: Runs.
- 2 years: Goes up and down stairs without assistance.
- 2.5 years: Jumps. Walks on tip-toes. Concern if cannot jump by school age.
- 3 years: Stands on one foot (few seconds). Goes up stairs 1 foot per step, comes down 2 feet per step.
- 4 years: Hops. Goes up and down stairs like an adult. Heel and tip-toe walk.
- 5 years: Skips.
- 7 years: Balance on one foot for 20 seconds.