Cases are provided here to help you to apply the knowledge discussed in this module.
- Intermittent limp and highlighting the importance of careful clinical assessment.
- Intermittent limp and highlighting the differential diagnosis of irritable hip.
- Intermittent limp and the importance of knowing when to be concerned and exclude growing pains.
- Intermittent limp and knowing about indications for urgent hip radiographs.
- Limp and night pain - highlighting red flag symptoms.
- Limp and a swollen joint - highlighting the clinical reasoning to consider Tuberculosis.